Reminder: Last Community Update of 2022 on Thursday

Jason Dobies

Dec 21, 2022, 11:29:29 AM12/21/22
to bazel-discuss

I wanted to clarify the description a bit, since I'm not sure it captures the spirit of what I want this stream to be. It's meant to be a fireside chat, which is to say an informal conversation between Sven, Radhika, and myself. More than anything, I'm hoping for plenty of questions from y'all. This is your chance to ask everything you wanted to during the State of the Union at BazelCon. I'll even send homemade Christmas cookies to whoever asks a question that makes Sven so uncomfortable that he fakes an internet outage and disconnects.

And let's be honest. We're all mentally checked out for the holidays, so you can justify an hour hanging out with Bazel people as "work".

Hope to see you tomorrow :)

--

Jason Dobies

Developer Relations Engineer