Middleman Error with BLIS Bazel Build

Alok Ranjan Srivastava

May 22, 2023, 5:26:35 AM5/22/23
to bazel-discuss
Hi,
I am building blis as a dependency on TF2.12.

BLIS-build scripts: please take a look at the file I've attached.

I am sometimes getting middleman errors as follows.
/BUILD.bazel:30:11 Middleman _middlemen/@amd_Ublis_S_S_Camd_Ublis-BazelCppSemantics_build_arch_k8-opt-exec-50AE0418 failed: (Exit 2): bash failed: error executing command /bin/bash -c ... (remaining 1 argument skipped)

Sometimes, I get the following error.
It requests for the header's file bli_config.h even before starting the build process.

Sometimes, It gets built properly.

Please help me understand the reason if the cmd to build blis mentioned in genrule is not getting executed sequentially all the time.

Thanks,
Alok.

blis.BUILD.txt