Bazel developer satisfaction survey

phil...@google.com

Feb 1, 2022, 5:52:22 PM2/1/22
to baze...@googlegroups.com
Google Forms
Hello Bazel community!

Last year, we asked you what was working with Bazel — and what wasn't. Your anonymous feedback on the Bazel product and documentation shaped our program priorities and roadmap, including:

- Updated and extended the Bazel governance model introducing Special Interest Groups (SIGs) and creating opportunities for community members to become codeowners.
- Staffed and focused projects to renew the documentation infrastructure making it easier to scale and contribute to.
- Improved release infrastructure for the IntelliJ plugin that allowed us to release 2021.2 on time and to run the release of 2021.3 based on community contributions.

Have more thoughts and ideas for us? We'd love to hear them. Click through to participate in Bazel’s Developer Satisfaction (DevSat) Survey to answer a few quick questions and shape the future of Bazel.

Thank you for your time!
- Team Bazel
Bazel developer satisfaction survey
This annual survey helps the Bazel team plan our work and form our roadmap. It will be open for a month, after which we will analyze the data and share our insights from your feedback with the community.

There are two sections: one for the Bazel product, and one for Bazel documentation.

The survey is anonymous — we will not collect your email. Thank you for your time!

Fill out form
Create your own Google Form