Closing bazel-dev in favor of GitHub Discussions

Lukács T. Berki

Apr 21, 2023, 8:06:49 AM4/21/23
to bazel-dev
Hey there,

The rationale is that since the majority of our development is happening on GitHub, it's better to consolidate our communication channels.

An auto-responder will be provided so that people who write to bazel-dev in the future know where to look.

--
Lukács T. Berki | Software Engineer | lbe...@google.com |

Google Germany GmbH | Erika-Mann-Str. 33  | 80636 München | Germany | Geschäftsführer: Paul Manicle, Halimah DeLaine Prado | Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891

lbe...@google.com

Apr 21, 2023, 3:11:17 PM4/21/23
to bazel-dev
On Friday, 21 April 2023 at 14:06:49 UTC+2 lbe...@google.com wrote:
Hey there,

The rationale is that since the majority of our development is happening on GitHub, it's better to consolidate our communication channels.

For historical record: the mailing list that will be kept open is bazel-discuss AT googlegroups.com .