Bazel PR Reviewer Request - #14268

Ken Micklas

Jan 7, 2022, 11:30:13 AM1/7/22
to baze...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bazel maintainers,

I'm writing to request a reviewer for a Bazel PR I submitted a couple months ago. The patch guide suggests to email here if no reviewer is assigned in a few business days.

If there isn't bandwidth to review currently, no worries.

Thanks,
Ken Micklas

Tony Aiuto

Jan 7, 2022, 11:48:20 AM1/7/22
to Ken Micklas, Yun Peng, baze...@googlegroups.com

I assigned this to Yun because it is an external dependencies issue. There does not seem to be
any discussion of the underlying issue.  https://github.com/bazelbuild/bazel/issues/14128
So, it's not clear if the PR is the right kind of solution or not. It's at least an experimental
flag, so we can drop it without worrying about backwards compatibility, but it would be nice
to do a little design work up front.