MY NEW MESSAGE.

Saghier Jafri

Jun 6, 2013, 1:28:31 AM6/6/13
to bazam-...@googlegroups.com

Engineer,Poet,Writer,Journalist Saghier Ahmed Jafri's Message for ALL.

Please put my name ( Engineer,Poet,Wariter,Journalist Saghier Ahmed Jafri ) in YAHOO or GOOGLES SEARCH and , read my hundreds/thousands of messages,articles,letters etc. in hundreds of websites etc. on very important subjects (Electricity , Closing down of factories,mills,commercial houses etc. due to shortage of Electricty,Gas etc.),As a Pakistan Movement Student Karkun , Old Member of Muslim Students Federation , I had participated actively in histiric Tehreek e Pakistan under the dynamic leadership of our Great Leader Quaid e Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah , Founder of Pakistan.In many of those messages,articles,letters etc. I suggested to the President,PM,Chief Justice to please call sincere , honest old Pakistan Movement Workers/Karkuns every six months in Islamabad so that they may suggest honestly,sincerely as to how to save our beautiful country PAKISTAN and , how to solve all the problems facing the country and the Nation.I not have seen any reply , acknowledgement etc. during past so many years.I hope that they will listen to my suggestions and will act as , those are in the larger interest of PAKISTAN and PAKISTANIS including the OVERSEAS PAKISTANIS. ALLAH HAFIZ , PAKISTAN PAINDABAD. Will the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Pakistan take action ??? Saghier Ahmed Jafri , saghie...@gmail.com . , . http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=543722879005022&set=a.394276223949689.85186.100579426652705&type=1&theater

http://www.urdumanzil.com/2012/index.html , http://www.urdumanzil.com/adab_nama/gul_rang/index.html , http://www.urdumanzil.com/adab_nama/index.html , http://www.urdumanzil.com/