Deadline extended: Commercial Users of Functional Programming Call For Tutorials

Lindsey Kuper

Jun 28, 2016, 6:01:42 PM6/28/16
to ba...@googlegroups.com
The 2016 Commercial Users of Functional Programming (CUFP) call for
tutorials have passed the initial deadlines, but we have more seat for
tutors.

CUFP tutorial is a good opportunity if you have some idea you want to
spread to the real world, say, your favorite programming language
(Clojure, Erlang, F#, F*, Haskell, ML, OCaml, Scala, Scheme...),
concepts (e.g. Lens, Liquid-Haskell, Proof Assistance, ...),
applications (Web, high-performance computing, finance...,) tools and
techniques (QuickCheck, Elm, ...), or theories.

If you are interested, we kindly invite you to submit a proposal for
the Call For Tutorials from here:
http://cufp.org/2016/call-for-tutorials.html , before July 3rd.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:

Roman Gonzalez: ro...@unbounce.com
Takayuki Muranushi: mura...@gmail.com

best regards,

Takayuki