status, possible next meetings, etc

Vlad Patryshev

Aug 23, 2012, 8:41:19 PM8/23/12
to ba...@googlegroups.com
I wonder if we could just join two groups, bacat and bayfp;
moving over to meetup, as everybody does;
and whether somebody can provide the place to meet

Ideas? Suggestions?

Thanks,
-Vlad

Adam Granicz

Aug 23, 2012, 8:48:46 PM8/23/12
to ba...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

We recently launched fpish.net - a site for FP folks, aiming to
aggregate and host FP content, from user groups and their meetings to
conferences, blogs, Q&A, developer profiles, jobs, etc. You might
consider using that instead of meetup.com, it's free and would help to
grow the fpish community too.

This is relatively a new area for FPish, but there are some notable
groups on it already:

http://fpish.net/org/c4fs
http://fpish.net/org/FSharpHelsinki

and a few more at

http://fpish.net/orgs

Anyhow - the more groups the better, and we can accommodate requests
for new features. Creating a group needs an author account, so anyone
needing that just contact me or another author.

Cheers,
Adam.
> --

Adam Granicz, IntelliFactory