Lecture 02: Homework and next meeting

Adam Clark

Oct 18, 2023, 3:53:31 AM10/18/23
to BayesianModellingUG
Hi all,

I've added links for the homework assignments to the course website. You can access the problems, as well as the dataset you need for the assignment, via the links there.

Please remember that our next meeting time will be 7 November (so, in 3 weeks). Please us the time between now and then to work through and think about the homework problems. If you have any questions, please reply to this message - you can try to answer your questions amongst yourselves, or if you all run into the same problem, I can give you some hints.

Best,
Adam