Bayesian Workshops at MUSC 2017

Andrew Lawson

Nov 30, 2016, 1:45:22 PM11/30/16
to epi...@lists.upei.ca, bayesian...@googlegroups.com
This message was sent securely by MUSC

Announcing a sequence of Bayesian workshops

within the Department of Public Health Sciences of the Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston SC, USA

March 13th -17th Bayesian Disease Mapping week !

Professor Andrew Lawson leads this course sequence with three different modules: Part I  is an introduction to BDM, followed by

One day INLA introduction; and then Part II advanced BDM with OpenBUGS, INLA, and CARBayes

For more information and registration go to

http://academicdepartments.musc.edu/phs/news/Bayesian%20Disease%20Mapping%20courses%202017

May 2nd - 3rd  Bayesian Biostatistics Part I with SAS     led by Professor Mulugeta Gebregziabher

May 4th - 5th Bayesian Biostatistics Part II: special topics with OpenBUGS/INLA  led by Professor Andrew Lawson

For more information and registration go to

http://academicdepartments.musc.edu/phs/docs/SummerInstitute_2017Brochure1.pdf

This message was secured via TLS by MUSC.