2024 Summer Honors/ AP Physics 1 & 2, AP Physics C; USAPhO/F=ma Classes registration

Sherry Wang

May 28, 2024, 12:50:47 AMMay 28
to bayecho
Register SpringLight's physics class at http://tiny.cc/SpringLightPhysics

Since 2012, SpringLight has been highly successful in offering Honors/AP Physics classes and providing comprehensive training for the USAPhO F=ma and semifinal rounds. Our dedicated efforts have led to remarkable achievements by our students. Notably, our semifinalists have consistently qualified as finalists, earning them gold, silver, and bronze medals, along with honorable mentions. Furthermore, the majority of our students have demonstrated exceptional proficiency by obtaining a score of 5 on the AP Physics 1&2, AP Physics C Mechanics, and AP Physics C E&M exams. At SpringLight, we are proud to foster academic excellence and empower our students to excel in the field of physics.

[To view the guide map of physics classes check here.]

Sample of sample videos of the physics classes:
USAPhO F=mahttps://youtu.be/bI7NGDkuVUo
AP physics 1 https://youtu.be/P1Xe3wjrjF4

Contact: 408-480-2505, spring.l...@gmail.com

If you miss any of the physics classes, don't worry, we will take video for you.

We offer the first class as a free trial. If you are not satisfied after the trial, you may cancel and are not required to pay tuition for that one class. If you would like to continue, you must pay for all classes, including the first class.

Purchase Previous Physics Classes Video with Class Materials at HERE.

If you take our current physics classes or purchase any of our current physics teachers' class videos, the previous physics teacher's class video and class materials are free.

All the classes are offered online w/Zoom.

In person classes might be considered.

For details and schedule, click http://springlighteducation.com/courses/physics/

Instructors
Mr. Felix Huang has taught math, computer science, and physics to high school students in learning centers in the Bay Area for almost 20 years. He has helped many students pass the AMC 10, 12, and AIME, and has guided several students to advance through the USACO levels from Bronze to Platinum. He is passionate about helping students overcome their barriers and reach challenging goals, enabling them to gain a profound understanding of math, computer science, and physics. Additionally, he works as a software engineer in multiple areas including Java, C++, Python programming, backend data, and optimization problems. He holds an M.S. in Math from the University of Washington, an M.S. in Computer Science from the University of Arizona, and a B.S. in Math from National Taiwan University.

Ms. Cindy Jin graduated from Peking University with a major in microelectronics. She also has tutored high school math and physics (AP Calculus and AP Physics) in the Bay Area for almost 10 years. Her teaching is logical and clear. She has helped many students improve their GPAs and inspired them to love science.
ClassDateTime (California)PriceClass DayNote

Honors/AP Physics 16/10 - 7/12/20247:00-9:00 pm$1125/15 sessions; $80 each timeM / W / F
Ms. Jin
Honors/AP Physics 26/19 - 8/7/20247:00-9:00 pm$1125/15 sessions; $80 each timeWed / Sun

AP Physics C Mechanics6/11 - 7/16/20247:00-9:00pm$1125/15 sessions; $80 each timeTu / Th / Sat
Ms. Jin
AP Physics C E&M6/17 – 8/5/20243:30-5:30pm$1125/15 sessions; $80 each timeM / F

F=ma Training6/14 - 9/1/20244:00-6:30pm$1250/12 lessons
$110 each lesson
Sundays
Ms. Jin
Conceptual Physics6/18 – 7/19/20244:30 – 6:30pm$700/10 lessons
Tuesdays/ FridaysFor 6th to 9th graders
Regular/H/AP level Private lessonby request
$120/hr, 1 : 1
$70/hr, 1 : 2
$60/hr, 1 : 3

USAPhO private lessonby request