2024 summer chemistry class registration

Springlight Office

May 23, 2024, 6:52:25 PMMay 23
to SpringLight Education, bay...@googlegroups.com
Chemistry is one of the most important science courses at high school. SpringLight Education offers high quality chemistry classes at different levels. Our Chemistry teachers are highly experienced.

Instructor
Dr. He is an esteemed educator who holds a Ph.D. degree in Analytical Chemistry and possesses an impressive teaching background of twenty years at the college level in the United States. With a strong emphasis on general chemistry, AP Chemistry, and USNCO (US Chemistry Olympiad), she brings a wealth of expertise to her instructional approach.
Dr. Moses Ho earned his Ph.D. in chemical engineering from Penn State University and has been a dedicated instructor at SpringLight since 2019. With a genuine care for his students and a strong sense of responsibility, he ensures their academic success.

Register 2024 summer chemistry classes at http://tiny.cc/2024chemistry

The classroom is online @Zoom
Contact: spring.l...@gmail.com, 408-480-2505

Check more chemistry classes details at SpringLight http://springlighteducation.com/courses/chemistry/

We offer the first class as a free trial. If you are not satisfied after the trial, you may cancel and are not required to pay tuition for that one class. If you would like to continue, you must pay for all classes, including the first class. We also record every class for students to review later.

ClassDateTime (California)TuitionClass DayHolidayNote
AP Chemistry Preview6/10-6/28, 20244:00-6:00pm$1200/15 lessons; $85 each lesson
M to F
Dr. He
Honors Chemistry Preview6/17-7/19, 2024
6:00-8:00pm$1150/15 lessons; $80 each lessonM, W, F
Dr. Ho
Honors Chemistry9/10/23-2/18/244:30-6:30pm$1550/20 lessons;
$80/lesson
Sundayno class 11/26, 12/17, 24, 31Dr. Ho
AP Chemistry8/27/23-2/4/244:30-6:30pm$1600/20 lessons; $85/lessonSundayno class 11/26, 12/17, 24, 31Dr. He

Sherry Wang

Jun 1, 2024, 10:36:18 PMJun 1
to bayecho