Using tokens in SlickRun

Jason Creviston

Jun 20, 2020, 8:45:48 PM6/20/20
to Bayden
I've been using SlickRun for several years now. Best Windows utility ever!

After recently upgrading, I noticed some of the change logs mentioned tokens, like %days:12/25% as an example for countdowns and %ts%.

But after looking in the help, advanced help, this group and a web search, I'm not seeing anything that gives an example of how you would set these up.

Can someone explain?

Thanks!

EricLaw

Jul 29, 2020, 8:44:37 AM7/29/20
to Bayden
If you type SETUP, click the APPEARANCE tab, then use the dropdowns at the top to set a CUSTOM string, you can add tokens. A short explanation of most of these tokens appears in the dialog.

Jack Reich

Nov 17, 2020, 12:17:37 AM11/17/20
to Bayden
I don't see any explanation of tokens in the dialog.  It illustrates date and time, but what kinds of tokens are available? Is there any HELP for this?

EricLaw

Nov 17, 2020, 12:18:59 AM11/17/20
to Bayden
When you select the CUSTOM entry, a popup dialog box appears to allow you to set a custom string. That popup dialog box explains the available tokens.