Friend George Lakey speaking in San Francisco Tuesday Feb 14

1 view

David Hartsough

Feb 1, 2023, 11:41:33 PM2/1/23
to SF Quakers, Bay area Quakers

Dear Friends,
Our dear Friend George Lakey will be speaking about his new Book, Dancing With History On Feb 14 at the Green  Arcade bookstore at 1680 Market St at 6:30pm in San Francisco . It is a powerful presentation. Hope you can join us and Please spread the word with others who may be interested.

Peace,
David

PS George will also be leading a workshop at Ben Lomond Quaker Center March 3-5

David Hartsough

Feb 13, 2023, 11:19:49 PM2/13/23
to SF Quakers, Bay area Quakers

Dear Friends,
Our dear Friend George Lakey will be speaking about his new Book, Dancing With History tomorrow, Feb 14 at the Green  Arcade bookstore at 1680 Market St at 6:30pm in San Francisco. George is so inspiring and this will be a powerful presentation and discussion. Hope you can join us and Please spread the word with others who may be interested.