NEW ZOOM LINK--Meeting for Grieving April 25 @ 4 PM

Jay Cash

Apr 17, 2021, 4:57:35 PM4/17/21
to Bay Area Quakers
Friends,

The Zoom link to the April 25th Meeting for Grieving was changed due to concerns over security. Please see the new link below.

Pacific Yearly Meeting's Ministry Committee is inviting all Friends to a Meeting for Grieving on Sunday, April 25. The NEW Zoom link is below. There is no registration, just the live link for the 25th. Please click it and join us for a deep and beautiful gathering and please pass along this invitation to all you believe may like to attend. The invitation is below.

---------

Meeting for Grieving, Sunday, April 25, 4:00-5:30 on Zoom

Friends, it has been a difficult year, now more than a year. We are carrying a lot of grief individually and collectively in our Monthly Meetings, Yearly Meeting and in the world. Pacific Yearly Meeting’s Ministry Committee has set aside a time to come together as a larger body to grieve, to voice the pain that we are holding, to lay down our burdens and to be held in the Love and Wisdom of God and in the arms of community.

Our Meeting for Grieving will be grounded in extended Worship and will convene and conclude in song. Please join us as we honor our condition in the presence of each other and in the presence of Spirit.

The Zoom link:  https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83920783572?pwd=amZGV05LVVV3UHBvWWwvNmJPRTlydz09
Meeting ID: 865 3103 5988
Passcode: 079963

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)Meeting ID: 865 3103 5988

---------

Blessings to you all,
Jay

Jay Cash