What are you ideas for Quaker Center programs?

Jay Cash

Nov 17, 2021, 10:09:01 PM11/17/21
to Bay Area Quakers

Dear Friends,

Quaker Center is looking for program ideas for late summer or autumn in 2022 and for 2023. We’re especially looking for ideas for in-person programs at the Quaker Center campus in Ben Lomond, California. We’re producing online programs too, and all submissions are welcome!

If you have a proposal or simply an idea for a topic you would like Quaker Center to address either in-person on our campus in Ben Lomond or online, please click the link and fill out the form. Thank you!

Program Ideas: https://forms.gle/MnCu7Ucfg26bf2JQ8

All the best,

Jay Cash,

Member, Quaker Center Board of Trustees