Fwd: [palo-alto-friends] FWCC Executive Secretary visits California.

Forest Preston

Jan 21, 2023, 7:22:09 PM1/21/23
to bayarea...@googlegroups.com, Muaka Hulda

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Hulda Muaka <hulda...@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 10, 2023 at 11:58 PM
Subject: [palo-alto-friends] FWCC Executive Secretary visits California.
To: Palo Alto Friends <paloalt...@googlegroups.com>

Robin Mohr, the Executive Secretary of FWCC (Friends World Committee for Consultation, will be speaking at Palo Alto Friends Meeting via zoom on January  Monday 23 at 6 PM.

The Topic is: Becoming the Quakers the World Needs.

Robin will be visiting California to meet Friends and talk about the work of FWCC. She will be at Friends House in Santa Rosa on Tuesday, Jan. 17 and at Chico Monthly Meeting on Sunday, January 22.

FWCC is a Quaker organization that tries to bring all the Quaker branches together. It is based in Philadelphia. It is among the Quaker organizations that we support.

Note: This is a short notice but let us see how the Spirit leads. Please feel free to join in with your dinner as it will be dinner time for many. Kindly email me if you plan to attend. hulda...@hotmail.com or text to: 650-799-3565.

Thank You.

Hulda Muaka

Sent from Mail for Windows