Fwd: Fw: 9/11 Multifaith Peace Picnic & Prayers + More!

Eric Sabelman

Sep 6, 2023, 1:35:42 PM9/6/23
to PA Friends list, bayarea...@googlegroups.com
The Harvest Festival on the 23rd is also on the Multifaith Voices calendar.  More information could be added to the calendar entry.
-Eric

Join us on Monday, 9/11, 6-8:15pm at King Plaza for this wonderful annual community event!
View this email in your browser

9/11 Multifaith Peace

Picnic and Prayers

Monday, Sept 11
6-8:15pm

King Plaza
250 Hamilton
Palo Alto

Click here for details.
Click here to register on Eventbrite.

Let us unite to honor the victims of 9/11, their families, and first responders
as we strive to transform this tragic day
into one of peace and community building.

This event is FREE and open to ALL.
Registration is necessary for planning!

Please RSVP here.

American Muslim Voice Foundation and Multifaith Voices for Peace & Justice
invite you to join our
Annual Multifaith Peace Picnic & Prayer Service

Co-sponsors include more than 25 local faith communities, organizations, businesses and individuals.

6pm: Dinner and Sowing Seeds of Friendship
6:50pm: Program of Children's Performances, Music and Multifaith Prayers
8:15pm Conclude with Candlelight Vigil

(Note: As is our tradition, this 9/11 Multifaith Peace Picnic and Prayers is in place of our monthly MVPJ Peaceful Presence gatherings. We will resume those in October, with a service at 7pm on the 11th of every month. Please join us! Click here for more information.)

Sunday 9/10 - Monday 9/11: National Service Day sponsored by Youth Community Service with opportunities locally and at home for all ages and abilities. Most service opportunities are for Sunday, 9/10, but on Monday, 9/11 our own Multifaith Peace Picnic & Prayers is highlighted. Click here for details, list of opportunities and to register on YCS's website.

Twitter
Facebook
Website