Martin Luther King's Breaking the Silence Vietnam speech on zoom April 4 and Good Friday Interfaith worship at Livermore Nuclear weapons Labs Calling for an end to nuclear weapons work (on Zoom)

1 view

David Hartsough

Apr 3, 2023, 6:35:37 PM4/3/23
to SF Quakers, Bay area Quakers
Friends,

You are invited to two zoom gatherings for a discussion of Martin Luther King's anti Vietnam war speech "Breaking the Silence on our culture of violence"  April 4 6:30pm and on Good Friday (April 7) Interfaith worship at Livermore Nuclear weapons Labs calling for an end to nuclear weapons work in person and on Zoom (8am). Below are the links. Hope you can join us. We cannot be silent while our nation and our world prepare for nuclear war which could end human life on our beautiful planet.
Peace,
David Hartsough

https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_J7h3PO6hTcaWsM1zDfhgkQ (MartinLuther King)

Join us ON-SITE or by ZOOM  for Livermore service