Commemorations at Livermore nuclear weapons Labs August 6 and 9

David Hartsough

Jul 23, 2021, 1:42:24 PM7/23/21
to David Hartsough
Dear Friends,
We will commemorate Hiroshima Day Aug 6 and Nagasaki Day Aug 9 at the Livermore Nuclear Weapons Labs where the US is modernizing our nuclear weapons arsenal (virtually) this year. Hope you can join us. We will remember the hundreds of thousands of people who died in Hiroshima and Nagasaki and commit ourselves to abolish all nuclear weapons from the face of the earth (NEVER AGAIN!). Please join us at 9am on Friday, Aug 6 and Monday, August 9 by zoom. See the flyer attached below.

Please spread the word.

No more Hiroshimas and No more Nagasakis!

Peace,
David Hartsough

--
David Hartsough, author of WAGING PEACE: Global Adventures of a Lifelong Activist,
PM press 2014. Available through Peaceworkers for $20 at 721 Shrader St., San Francisco, CA 94117.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world:
Indeed it's the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead