Quaker Wisdom on entering "Adulthood"

1 view

Rose Medellin

Jan 4, 2022, 7:46:16 PMJan 4
to Sfquakers, bayarea...@googlegroups.com
Greetings all!

As some of you may recall, our oldest son, Santiago Myers, will be turning 18 this month—January 9th.  Unfortunately, the pandemic has created many obstacles;  limiting any interactions our Quaker youth may have had with our more Experienced Quakers. So….

For Santiago’s 18th birthday* [month], I was hoping he might hear from some you more ’seasoned’ Quakers on what it means to be “an Adult [Quaker]”.

He will graduate high school this June and know that any advise you can share on making one’s way into the world while upholding his Quaker values would be an absolutely amazing gift of shared wisdom. I anticipate a variety of thought but truly trust in the lot of you. If this is something you would be willing to help me with, please email me and I will share our address or you can find me in the directory.

Thank you all in advance.

Gratefully,

Rose Medellin
Call 415.452.9565
Text 415.602.9565

* Would appreciate anything whenever you have time, not necessarily by his birthday, but perhaps throughout the month of January.