Is anyone interested in the death penalty issue

1 view

Eric Sabelman

Feb 3, 2022, 12:11:46 AM2/3/22
to bayarea...@googlegroups.com
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'Jerry McBride' via Palo Alto Friends <paloalt...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Wed, Feb 2, 2022 at 6:49 PM
Subject: [palo-alto-friends] Is anyone interested in the death penalty issue
To:
Friends,

California People of Faith informed me that there are no Quakers in their organization. It is a state-wide organization that is working to abolish the death penalty. They would like to have one or more Quakers join the organization. Their website gives some more information about them. They have local chapters in Palo Alto, San Francisco, and San Jose.

If you feel led to work on this issue and are interested in joining or learning more about the organization, please let me know. I can connect you with one of their members. The possibility of ending the death penalty in California is beginning to look more and more possible. Perhaps with a little more activity, this antiquated and immoral practice can be ended in the state.

Peace,

Jerry McBride