Fwd: Sample Invitation

Eric Sabelman

Nov 7, 2023, 6:21:26 PM11/7/23
to PA Friends list, bayarea...@googlegroups.com

Dear Colleagues and Friends,
We invite you and your communities to join us this Saturday for a multifaith Vigil for Peace in the Middle East as we come together and hold a sacred space for our community to affirm our common humanity in this time of so much pain, violence, division and fear. We seek to offer a unique opportunity to gather in compassion and solidarity with each other, no matter what "side" you take, and to pray for all who suffer from this horrendous conflict, in the Middle East and here in our own community and nation.
Please share this invitation with your communities and networks. Flyers are attached. Link to our webpage, on Instagram, or Facebook. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Vigil for Peace in the Middle East
Saturday, Nov 11, 6:30pm
King Plaza, 250 Hamilton, Palo Alto

In the spirit of unity, and holding fast to our common humanity,
we come together as people of diverse faiths and backgrounds to

~ Mourn all who have died

~ Pray for all who are suffering

~ Stand with all who are facing hatred

~ Call out for an end to the violence

~ Unite in compassion and peace

Everyone is welcome to this peaceful gathering of words, music & prayers

Click here for more information on our website. Share the event on Instagram and Facebook. Flyers attached.

--
11_11 vigil flyer.pdf
11_11 vigil flyer .jpg