2 Upcoming Quaker Center programs: Feb. 25-27 IN-PERSON, March 3-April 7 ONLINE

Jay Cash

Feb 17, 2022, 7:29:15 PMFeb 17
to Bay Area Quakers

Quaker Center has two programs coming up very soon:

IN-PERSON: February 25-27

ONLINE: March 3-April 7

www.quakercenter.org

-----

GRATITUDE, PAIN & TRANSFORMATION:

Grieving & Dreaming: Towards Right Relationship with the Living World

Presented by: Mary Ann Percy & Maia Wolff

IN-PERSON AT QUAKER CENTER: February 25 - 27, 2022

A weekend of spiritual deepening and discernment toward right action on behalf of our Living World. Using Joanna Macy’s The Work That Reconnects, as experienced through a Quaker lens, attendees will support one another with worship, experiential and contemplative practices, evocative queries, journaling, collage, discussion, and deep listening, creating ways to support our faithfulness once we’re home.

MORE INFO: http://www.quakercenter.org/gratitude-pain-transformation/

-----

CLERKING with JOY and CONFIDENCE

A Spiritual Practice in Worship, Service and Leadership

Presented by: Barbara Babin and Friends

ONLINE: Thursdays at 6:30 p.m. (PT) March 3 - April 7

New to Friends, or want a touch-up? All are welcome to this clerking workshop. Each Thursday, Barbara will facilitate and bring in guest presenters on the basics of clerking, seeking Unity, dealing with challenges, and modern-day clerkships in our evolving Meetings.

MORE INFO: www.quakercenter.org (scroll down the page)

-----

See Quaker Center's full program calendar here: http://www.quakercenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/2022-QC-Program-Calendar-2.pdf

Program Costs:

·       Personal** and Monthly Meeting Subscription Passes

·       Reduced rate: $150/in-person, $100/online

·       Standard rate: $300/in-person, $200/online

·       Comprehensive rate: $500/in-person, $300/online

Please do not let cost be an obstacle. Additional scholarships are available if necessary. Please ask if you are in need.

Contact for all inquiries: Co-Director Susan Wilson at susan...@quakercenter.org