Join us August 4 to say NO to nuclear weapons and Nuclear War and August 9 webinar!

1 view

David Hartsough

Jul 25, 2023, 12:07:00 PM7/25/23
to SF Quakers, Bay area Quakers, Paul Cox
Dear Friends,
Hope you can join us to say NO to nuclear weapons and Nuclear War at Livermore Nuclear Weapons Labs on Friday, August 4. We will start with a silent Vigil at 9 am at the front gate of the weapons Labs as workers enter and continue with a video of Daniel Ellsberg talks at Livermore weapons labs over the years. (See flyer below). Please contact me at davidrh...@gmail.com or 415 359 8343 if you would like to carpool to the demonstration from San Francisco.

On August 9 (Nagasaki Day) hope you can join us for a Zoom call in which many of us who have been arrested with Daniel Ellsberg in anti-nuclear and anti-war actions will share those experiences. You can register for that webinar here and you will receive the zoom link. Come and be inspired by Dan's life.
Daniel Ellsberg, Presente! Abolish all Nuclear Weapons, NO Nuclear War!!!
Peace,
David Hartsough, Peace and Social Concerns Committee
--
David Hartsough, author of WAGING PEACE: Global Adventures of a Lifelong Activist, PM Press 2014. (Available at www.pmpress.org)

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world:
Indeed it's the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead