Fight for Justice in rural South--Down Home North Carolina directors' house party

Rose Medellin

May 18, 2023, 5:35:37 PM5/18/23
to bayarea...@googlegroups.com, Sfquakers

Time

Location

The Home of Adam Kruggel
2926 Otis St
Berkeley, CA 94703

Please join Dreama Caldwell and Todd Zimmer in-person to meet us, hear stories from the fight for justice in the rural South, and learn more about our Plan to Win in 2024 and beyond.

We are excited to invite you to join Down Home NC's executive directors on our first ever Bay Area visit!

Your support has helped us to build a powerful, thriving movement for Southern justice in small town and rural North Carolina.

With your help, Down Home has been able to:

Expand Medicaid to bring healthcare to more than 600,000 working class Carolinians

Elect the first Latinx state representative in NC history

Break a Republican supermajority in 2018, and defend against its return in 2020 and 2022

Now, we need your help to gear up for critical statewide elections in 2024. Our communities are facing serious attacks, but we have a plan to deliver North Carolina's 16 electoral votes, win our gubernatorial contest, and elect working people to a governing majority in the state legislature.

Please RSVP to join Dreama and Todd to introduce yourself, hear some stories from the field, and help keep us in the fight. Please feel free to share these opportunities with friends!
https://www.mobilize.us/downhomenc/event/562649/?share_medium=native_share&share_context=event_detail_page&force_banner=true

Rose Medellin