Carrom @ Dosa Bawarchi / Milpitas | Sunday May 6th | 1pm-6pm

Bala

May 1, 2012, 2:00:27 PM5/1/12
to BayAreaCarrom
hello everyone.
i will be organizing a public carrom session at dosa bawarchi coming sunday, just confirmed the venue with the bawarchi guys. we have the place from noon until dinner. i'd like to start the carrom session at 1pm and finish it by 6-7pm. you dont "need" to bring anything, but feel free to bring personal strikers if you have any. i am planning to organize a few tournaments this year, this is a good chance to warm up :-)

please RSVP for the headcount, so that -
(A) I can arrange for the required number of boards, and
(B) I can finalize some kind of competitive format to make it interesting

this will be a FREE event. all skill levels are welcome (no kids please, ages 13 and up only). if you love playing carrom, come on by, but plan to spend at least 3 hours so that we can have a good session. walk ins are welcome but i'd greatly appreciate it if you can RSVP in advance.

- bala

--
- Bala (http://senorbala.blogspot.com)

Manikandan chandrasekar

May 1, 2012, 2:09:08 PM5/1/12
to bayare...@googlegroups.com
I am IN Bala

Mani

R J

May 1, 2012, 2:09:41 PM5/1/12
to bayare...@googlegroups.com

Chandrakant Dollin

May 1, 2012, 2:10:24 PM5/1/12
to bayare...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I'll join. I'll be playing after couple of years gap, so it'll be good to get back to Carrom and meet few people:)

I don't have personal striker though,

Regards,
Chandrakant

Bala

May 1, 2012, 6:30:40 PM5/1/12
to bayare...@googlegroups.com
I will bring all necessary equipment, including strikers. and yes, we will start on time at 1pm. dosa bawarchi has a lunch buffet i think... if you plan on eating there plan to come an hour early so that it doesnt "eat into" your carrom time ;-).

thanks to those who RSVP'd already. others, please do so if you will attend. as mentioned before, i'll try to make it competitive and fun, may be a mini tournament of sorts.

Bala

May 4, 2012, 8:29:01 PM5/4/12
to bayare...@googlegroups.com
Final reminder people... do let me know if you plan to join us. So far we have 6 people, so I will bring 2 boards. If more people show up, priority will be given to those who RSVP'd.

- Bala