Re: SAVE THE DATE July 28 & 29: Bay Area Open 2012 - New Date Finalized

Bala

Jul 16, 2012, 5:34:08 PM7/16/12
to BayAreaCarrom
Thanks for your patience folks. We have finalized August 11th & 12th for the tournament, to be held at Madura Indian Restaurant in Sunnyvale. The official announcement with event details will go out later today.

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 2:27 PM, Bala <bal...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everybody,
UPDATE: The tournament will likely be held in early august, due to unavailability of preferred venues in July. I will update this thread in the next few days. Meanwhile, if any of you can help get us a venue for the tournament in south bay, please contact me directly.

Thanks,
Bala

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 10:00 AM, Bala <bal...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello folks,
This year's Bay Area Open Carrom Tournament is tentatively scheduled for July 28th & 29th 2012. Venue and other event details will be finalized soon, registration will open later this month. Mark your calendars, tell your friends and family. Anyone in town can participate, including visitors.

- Organizers

--
- Bala (http://senorbala.blogspot.com)