Bay Area Open - Sign up NOW!

Bay Area Carrom Club

Aug 2, 2012, 3:34:08 PM8/2/12
to bayare...@googlegroups.com
Howdy folks,

The countdown has begun! The trophies have arrived, the venue is booked, coins and powder are on the way, and we have exactly 10 days to the tournament :-) Many of you have expressed your wish to participate by email but are yet to officially register. If you are planning to play, do sign up to secure your entry (and also help us organizers know the accurate headcount). As of now, all three carrom events have open spots available. We will update the website (see below) with the list of registered players shortly.

Visit the tournament website for further details -

Thanks,
Organizers

Ravi

Aug 3, 2012, 7:45:11 PM8/3/12
to bayare...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm looking for a doubles partner. I live in Fremont & have been playing carrom for the past 15-20 years. I play good. Anybody interested to join me to make a team, pls. contact me at rav...@hotmail.com.

Vadali

Aug 3, 2012, 11:24:08 PM8/3/12
to bayare...@googlegroups.com
I am also looking for a doubles partner let me know if anyone is interested. I live in Dublin. I am a decent player.

Ravi : let me know if you are ok.

Thanks
Vadali

prince

Aug 8, 2012, 4:38:46 PM8/8/12
to bayare...@googlegroups.com
I am looking for a doubles partner to team up with. Is anyone interested or looking for a partner?

Thanks,
Prince