It's back - BAY AREA OPEN 2013

Bala

Aug 29, 2013, 8:43:44 PM8/29/13
to Bay Area Carrom Club, Vamshi Boinpalli, Manikandan Chandrasekaran, Nitin Navare, Nitin Navare, Padmanaban Ramsamy, Geeta Ravi, Subra Vadali, Partha Mandayam, chandu_d...@yahoo.co.in, mohanb...@gmail.com, bhi...@gmail.com, suraj nellikar, Chandrakant Dollin, arvi...@yahoo.com, sri...@gmail.com, srika...@yahoo.com, datta...@gmail.com, Prince Alexander, Anand Sherkhane, Keshav Reddy, Ayaz Khan, Sharad Sharma, Mugil Paramasivam, dasa...@gmail.com, Srikanth Jandhyala, BayAreaCarrom
Hello everybody,

Registration is now open for Bay Area Open Carrom Tournament 2013 -
http://www.carromhub.com/bayareaopen2013

This year's event will be held on Sunday September 15th at Madura Indian Restaurant in Sunnyvale. There will be two events - SINGLES OPEN & DOUBLES OPEN, and both will be held on the same day. All skill levels will compete in the same league, but players will be split into beginner and advanced levels for the knock out rounds. Separate prizes will be awarded for each level. Details will be posted on the website soon. Entries are limited, sign up NOW!

Post your questions/comments on facebook, or send us an email at bayareac...@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Organizers

Ravi Sankrit

Aug 29, 2013, 8:57:40 PM8/29/13
to bayare...@googlegroups.com, bala parthasarathy
Hi Bala,
I'd like to play the carrom tournament - singles open.
I don't have paypal, let me know if I can pay cash on the day of the event.

Thanks,
Ravi

--

---

Udaya Padmanabhuni

Aug 30, 2013, 2:09:14 PM8/30/13
to bayare...@googlegroups.com, bayareac...@gmail.com

Hi,

I have sent $10 through PayPal for "Single's Open"

Please confirm the receipt of $10 and registration.

Thanks
--uday

Bala

Sep 6, 2013, 1:37:33 PM9/6/13
to Bay Area Carrom Club, Vamshi Boinpalli, Manikandan Chandrasekaran, Nitin Navare, Nitin Navare, Padmanaban Ramsamy, Geeta Ravi, Subra Vadali, Partha Mandayam, chandu_d...@yahoo.co.in, Mohan Rao, Bhimraju Kenchappa, suraj nellikar, Chandrakant Dollin, arvi...@yahoo.com, Sreekanth Kurra, srika...@yahoo.com, Dattatraya Koujalagi, Prince Alexander, Anand Sherkhane, Keshav Reddy, Ayaz Khan, Sharad Sharma, Mugil Paramasivam, Dasarathi Sampath, Srikanth Jandhyala, BayAreaCarrom, ASHWIN PEDNEKAR
Hello everybody,
I've been receiving a few one off questions on the tournament format, I'll update the website later today.
Here's the gist -

If we have a full house, everybody will get to play at least 3 matches (both singles & doubles) before the knockout rounds.

There are plenty of "awards" to be scored:
- Doubles champions & runners up (plus all teams will get a final rank)
- Singles (advanced) champion & runner up
- Singles (amateur) champion & runner up
- Best womens player
- Special recognition
- Best new player
- Most enthusiastic player
- Etc.

Anybody above the age of 12 can play. The event is open for non bay area residents as well. Visiting friends & family are most welcome.

- Bala

Bharath Pandravada

Sep 9, 2013, 2:20:00 PM9/9/13
to bayare...@googlegroups.com, Bay Area Carrom Club, Vamshi Boinpalli, Manikandan Chandrasekaran, Nitin Navare, Nitin Navare, Padmanaban Ramsamy, Geeta Ravi, Subra Vadali, Partha Mandayam, chandu_d...@yahoo.co.in, mohanb...@gmail.com, bhi...@gmail.com, suraj nellikar, Chandrakant Dollin, arvi...@yahoo.com, sri...@gmail.com, srika...@yahoo.com, datta...@gmail.com, Prince Alexander, Anand Sherkhane, Keshav Reddy, Ayaz Khan, Sharad Sharma, Mugil Paramasivam, dasa...@gmail.com, Srikanth Jandhyala, Sasanka Kanuparthi
+Sasanka