Where are people from?

Drew

Jan 16, 2008, 11:00:11 PM1/16/08
to Bay Area VFX
Thought a fun (lame?) way for everyone to get to know each other is
just to share where we're from. I saw Seth is from Seattle, which is
where I grew up. Actually, Seth can make fun of me cause i'm really
from suburbia bellevue - but i tell people i'm from seattle. I get
busted about half the time.

Seth Faske

Jan 17, 2008, 12:42:16 PM1/17/08
to bay-ar...@googlegroups.com
Hah!! Well you'll have the last laugh though Drew, because I'm originally from Ohio...
- but I did grow up in Cincinnati which is actually a city (and not the cornfield most people think Ohio is)

 =]

kevin meinert

Jan 17, 2008, 1:13:31 PM1/17/08
to bay-ar...@googlegroups.com

davenport iowa.   and yes that was a cornfield.

Seth Faske

Jan 17, 2008, 1:42:50 PM1/17/08
to bay-ar...@googlegroups.com
okay & now I feel like a jerk.
I apologize - I wasn't trying to offend anyone.

kevin meinert

Jan 17, 2008, 1:44:27 PM1/17/08
to bay-ar...@googlegroups.com
:)   no offense taken..   it was 5 minutes from a city anyway, so it was the best of both worlds...

Cory Bloyd

Jan 17, 2008, 11:05:22 PM1/17/08
to bay-ar...@googlegroups.com
Originally, suburbia outside Indianapolis.  There's more than corn in Indiana.  On alternate years we grow soybeans!
After school, 8 years in the suburbia outside of Chicago.
Now I'm SF!

Nice

Jan 24, 2008, 4:47:50 PM1/24/08
to Bay Area VFX
Subberb outside of LA until I was 10, then Denver Colorado. So I'm
pretty much for Colorado and the mountains, so basically cornless my
whole life. :)

I worked at a small game studio in Colorado which is always on the
brink of going out of business, so now I'm out here in the fertail
northern CA with lot's of strong game companys around and high
rent. :) Stupid rent...

On Jan 17, 8:05 pm, "Cory Bloyd" <corys...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Originally, suburbia outside Indianapolis.  There's more than corn in
> Indiana.  On alternate years we grow soybeans!
> After school, 8 years in the suburbia outside of Chicago.
> Now I'm SF!
>
> On Jan 17, 2008 10:44 AM, kevin meinert <kevin.mein...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > :)   no offense taken..   it was 5 minutes from a city anyway, so it was
> > the best of both worlds...
>
> > On Jan 17, 2008 10:42 AM, Seth Faske <sethfa...@gmail.com > wrote:
>
> > > okay & now I feel like a jerk.
> > > I apologize - I wasn't trying to offend anyone.

kevin meinert

Jan 24, 2008, 5:04:34 PM1/24/08
to bay-ar...@googlegroups.com
yeah, stupid rent..... ho hum.