Drone pilots needed for September 1 event in Newark CA

Thomas Cosgrove

Aug 26, 2016, 3:44:44 PM8/26/16
to Bay Area UAV Fliers

Hello,

We are looking to add some drones to our upcoming Fitness Fair at the Pacific Research Center in Newark CA.  Let me know if you are a pilot and are available to attend.  We will be also featuring other interactive and fun activities.

I only have 1 space left for Pacific Research Center’s Third Annual Fitness Fair on September 1 from 11:30am -1:30pm.  We expect 500+ employees and management to attend.  And I would like to feature you in upcoming emails promoting the event to the employees and on the event website.  This event will be held outdoors in the central courtyard and will feature active and engaging games, test drives on electric bikes, and Zorb ball soccer that are sure to stir up interest and attendance.  Exhibitor benefits below. Please register ASAP so I can hold your spot.  You can get an idea of the event from this video:  post-event video slide show distributed to employees.

Pacific Research Center Fitness Fair September 1, 2016

We had a great turnout last year, and expect higher attendance this year as Stanford Medical is now leasing space with over 800 new employees for a total of 2000 employees at this site.  So don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity to get in front of hundreds of smart, interested employees at this large Newark campus, anchored by Logitech Corporation.

To reserve your space:

  2. You can register by using this link:  http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=rek6idhab&oeidk=a07ect38zcq85ab033e
  3. On the registration form, there is a $100 exhibitor entry fee, just select “pay by check” and I will waive your fees on my end.
If you have a question, call or email me ASAP.  Thanks.

Tom Cosgrove
FitPRC Fitness Flyer 2016 for exhibitors.pdf