最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Jeffrey Salvatin

未読、
2017/04/30 23:31:382017/04/30
To: Bay Area UAV Fliers
I'm new to FVP and i tell ya It's a lot of fun......  But wanted to ask if anyone in Milpitas, Newark, Fremont, Union City, Hayward who flies FVP or been flyin and is any meet up place. And if interested in getting a group together it'll be awesome....

Jeff

ju...@jackery.com

未読、
2018/03/14 12:40:232018/03/14
To: Bay Area UAV Fliers
Hi Jeff,
I just joined the group mainly wanting to find drone players to try our newly released battery charger particularly designed for drone. I'm not a drone player but very curious to know how you deal with battery issues. If you're interested to know more about our Jackery Explorer 200 with 200Wh power and 57600mAh capacity, please feel free to contact me at ju...@jackery.com
Thank you!
Julie
全員に返信
投稿者に返信