collecting content for Virtual Reality research for disabled adventure

Enock Glidden

Jul 12, 2016, 7:41:33 PM7/12/16
to Bay Area UAV Fliers
Hi Everyone,

I am an intern with FXPAL for the summer in Palo Alto.  I am also a member of the disabled community as I was born with Spina Bifida. I will be doing a climb of El Capitan  this fall  and so I am interested in letting people experience adventure.

I am doing a project where I am researching how using virtual or augmented reality might help members of the disabled community, who may not have access otherwise, be able to go on adventures.  I am hoping to find out if this type of adventure helps to alleviate any issues associated with lack of access to the outside world such as depression or other issues that may arise.  I am also interested in if this is even a viable alternative to real adventure.

I am wondering if anyone would like to attach a 360 camera to a UAV and fly it for me to collect video from a different perspective?  Feel free to email me at gli...@fxpal.com if you are interested.