Looking for Software Engineer to Join Startup

Stephen Dodds

Dec 2, 2015, 5:58:49 PM12/2/15
to Bay Area UAV Fliers
3 Month Contracting Opportunity with Potential to Join Full Time

Skills Required: Strong Software Skills in C++, and strong understanding of math for controls (Kalman Filter, etc.)
Preferred: Hacked on drones before.
Extra: Interest in Computer Vision, machine learning, and artificial intelligence

Our startup out of California is looking for a good software developer with math prowess interested in controls and robotics. We are developing a smart drone that plays with you. We are heading to China soon to continue development and are looking for someone to join our team. We will be in the heart of of Shenzhen, China, in Huaqiangbei - the hardware capital of the world. Here our investors have office space and a community of startups. This will be a three month trial beginning in January (earlier is possible), and if it is a good match this person may have the option join the team full time. This person can also get into the AI, machine learning, and computer vision aspects of the project if they wish. Please email your resume to Stephen Dodds at stephen...@gmail.com if you are interested.

Thanks,

Stephen Dodds