Re: Knowledgale Interviewee Needed for TV Show On Drones Monday Night 9/12/16

Message has been deleted

Russ sutton

Sep 9, 2016, 10:16:45 PM9/9/16
to bay-area-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Angela,

I would love to help you out, you can email or call me.  972-672-3677  I'm also one of the very first certified part 107 pilots as of today.  I have been flying and building RC aircraft with my father my entire life.  We  started our own aerial photography and crop mapping business using drones about 3 months ago.
 Only thing is I live in Texas
Russ Sutton

On Friday, September 9, 2016, Angela Gulbranson <gulb...@gmail.com> wrote:
My friends and I are doing a 30 minute tv show on drones. The show is filmed in Mountain View and will be shown on the local tv station. We need someone to interview about drones for a segment. Someone who has worked with drones, developed drones, or a knowledgeable hobbyist would be great to interview. The segment can be tailored to the knowledge of the person being interviewed. Would need to do a pre interview and be available the evening of 9/12/16 Monday around 8 pm in Mountain View, CA.

Russ Sutton