Wax casting filament

Chris Fulmer

Mar 24, 2019, 12:03:09 PM3/24/19
to Bay Area RepRap
Last meeting there was some discussion of lost wax/pla casting, and that there is wax filament specifically for this purpose.
https://www.machinablewax.com/product.php?product=52
 I have not used this, I just had ran across it when checking prices on machinable was.  They also give good detail on how to get successful prints with there filament to save frustration.

Chris f

Ken Snyder

Mar 24, 2019, 4:09:53 PM3/24/19
to bay-are...@googlegroups.com
Chris,

Can you post this to the MeetUp group in the discussions area?  I think a lot of people, especially Jinni, who was the one interested, are not on the bay-area-reprap Google Group.

Thanks,
Ken

Chris Fulmer

Mar 25, 2019, 1:01:20 PM3/25/19
to bay-are...@googlegroups.com
Ken,
I must be missing something, because it won't let me add a comment and I don't see a different discussion area.  You are more than welcome to copy my post over to meetups.

Sorry
Chris