free 3mm filament

zohar golan

Feb 18, 2019, 1:31:19 PM2/18/19
to Bay Area RepRap
Hello Fellow 3d printers,

I have probably like 15-20 spools of 3mm filaments in different colors, different lengths, different types, different manufacturers. My new printer is 1.75mm and I am dismantling all my older printers. They did their jobs already.
All filaments are for free. Come and get them. I am in Morgan hill CA

Zohar

Ken Snyder

Feb 18, 2019, 3:04:06 PM2/18/19
to bay-are...@googlegroups.com
Zohar,

There is at least one 3mm TAZ printer at TheShop.build San Jose.  I'm sure they would welcome the donation.  There is a RepRap meeting this Wednesday at TheShop at 7pm.  Anyone planning on attending, please RSVP here.

Thanks,
Ken

zohar golan

Feb 21, 2019, 10:41:41 AM2/21/19
to Bay Area RepRap
Hi Ken,

Sounds good. I missed this meeting, but maybe one of the future meetings
It will give me an opportunity to meet the gang again

Zohar