Looking to hire $$ a 3d printing teacher for a 2 week summer camp in San Francisco (7/29-8/9)

Jonathan Bortnik

May 21, 2019, 8:27:17 PM5/21/19
to Bay Area RepRap
Hey folks,
I am the director of a summer camp in San Francisco at the Jewish Community Center.
We are looking to hire someone who can implement a curriculum and teach 3d printing to a class of 12 middle schoolers.
The dates are 7/29-8/2, and 8/5-8/9. Each camp is 1 week long and starts at 9:00am and ends at 3:30pm.
We are open to someone bringing in their printer, or using the two that we have onsite.
We will also provide training and assistance with classroom management and materials.

if you are interested, please let me know and feel free to pass along this information OR apply here

Thank you!