Orinda Watershed volunteer day

Mino de Angelis

Jan 18, 2016, 7:53:55 PM1/18/16
to bay-area-rad...@googlegroups.com, Sean Parnell, Mathew, bobby baty, Pasha, abiga...@sbcglobal.net, wolves...@gmail.com, Marcus Tamura, george...@gmail.com, trj...@gmail.com, puggi...@gmail.com, Seth Peterson, Max Brotman, Joe Soeller, mathe...@gmail.com, Allison Shiozaki, Michael Borucke, Pascal Pelous
Well, it was a beautiful day on the Watershed today. The rain supported our efforts, we inoculated 40 logs, met new friends and had a great day in the woods. Thanks to all who participated I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Hope to see you all again at the lab, a BAAM meeting or a future work day.

Mino

Pascal Pelous

Jan 19, 2016, 12:45:36 AM1/19/16
to Mino de Angelis, bay-area-rad...@googlegroups.com, Sean Parnell, Mathew, bobby baty, Pasha, abiga...@sbcglobal.net, wolves...@gmail.com, Marcus Tamura, george...@gmail.com, trj...@gmail.com, puggi...@gmail.com, Seth Peterson, Max Brotman, Joe Soeller, mathe...@gmail.com, Allison Shiozaki, Michael Borucke
Thanks Mino! The workload was manageable with all those hands and good minds.

Here are my pictures of the event: https://goo.gl/photos/xv5ZcKtFLptnFpH97

See you later,
Pascal