UCSF Sponsored Clinic for Standing Rock

Tyson Walker

Nov 16, 2016, 5:26:44 PM11/16/16
to Bay Area Native American Indian Network
The Mni Wiconi (Water is Life) Health Clinic is a free integrative clinic in partnership with the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe traditional healers, UCSF, National Nurses United, Herbal Medics, Changing Women Initiative (indigenous midwifery group) and Global Health Care Alternative Project.  The clinic provide free care to all people in the Standing Rock Sioux reservation. At the invitation of the tribe, our goal is to create a space for the imagining and practice of decolonized medicine in order to further the health of the community in the short-term with the expanded population due to pipeline resistance and in the longterm after the encampments have dissolved.

Please visit our donation page here: https://crowdfund.ucsf.edu/project/2913 and learn more about our project here http://synapse.ucsf.edu/articles/2016/10/30/healing-standing-rock.  Ashoog' (Thank you).