Re: {BANAIN} Abridged summary of bay-area-native-american-indian-network@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 2 topics

Roy Castro, Jr.

Mar 23, 2016, 12:47:53 PM3/23/16
to bay-area-native-ame...@googlegroups.com

I need to be putin contact with someobe about a document that could result in reclaimed acreage. ALOT of acreage.

This is serious.

I am a Member via roll of Pit River

Roy

On Jan 20, 2016 5:20 AM, <bay-area-native-ame...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Morning Star Gali <msta...@gmail.com>: Jan 19 08:18PM -0800

*Upcoming Stewardship Council Meeting -- Requesting Public Comments in
Support of Pit River Tribe*

*Thursday, January 21, 2016*

*SacramentoTsakopoulos Library Galleria - East Room 828 I ...more
Morning Star Gali <msta...@gmail.com>: Jan 19 10:15AM -0800

The National Park Service will commemorate the Indians of All Tribes
occupation of Alcatraz Island on February 13, 2016, and invites you to join
us that day. The opportunity to pass on stories from ...more