Fwd: Join us next week in Sacramento for the Native Nonprofit Summit!

Morning Star Gali

Nov 20, 2014, 4:50:41 PM11/20/14
to Bay Area Native American Indian Network

Join Native Americans in Philanthropy Thursday, December 4th in Sacramento

Native Nonprofit Summit-Sacramento
When
Thursday December 4, 2014 from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM CST

Where
Sacramento Native Health Center
2020 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95811
Dear Bay Area American Indian Network

Join Native Americans in Philanthropy for a structured networking and discussion on leveraging resources in Native
communities; urban, rural and tribal.

In the spirit of reciprocity we invite you and anyone in your circle to join the gathering for learning and sharing.

Join us for one or both events!
Register now!

Thursday, December 4th event

Join us for a structured networking gathering and discussion on leveraging resources in Native communities. ALL are welcome and encouraged to invite others into this circle of conversation and sharing.

Lunch will be provided so please register ahead of time so we have an accurate count.

Who should attend:

  • Native Nonprofits
  • Foundations interested in deeping community relationships
  • Tribal Giving Programs
  • Community Development planners
  • Tribal Leaders
  • Educators
  • And more

Friday, December 5th event

We will be having an interactive panel conversation on how to engage in collaborations, institutional philanthropy and the how to better position your organization to be funded.

Limited funds may be available for travel assistance.

Some meals and light refreshments will be available. Please register ahead so we have an accurate food count.

I can't make it
If have any questions about the event or how to register contact Y. Elaine Rasmussen at yeras...@nativephilanthropy.org.

Thank you to San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and Kellogg Foundation for supporting this event. And thank you for your attention and response, and we look forward to seeing you at this event!

Sincerely,

Kathy Forliti
Native Americans in Philanthropy

This email was sent to msta...@gmail.com by yeste...@nativephilanthropy.org |
Native Americans in Philanthropy | 2801 21st Avenue South | Suite 132D | Minneapolis | MN | 55407