Holiday Crafting Workshop Extravaganza

19 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

Abigail Joseph

chưa đọc,
18:26:21 3 thg 12, 20233/12/23
đến bay-area-mak...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

If you are looking for some holiday play or perhaps something to recommend to your students and families, here is an idea.  I sit on the Board of Directors for Maker Nexus and our new Executive Director is working hard to make it a very inclusive community makerspace.  This weekend they are having a Holiday Crafting Workshop Extravaganza with 20 different crafting opportunities. Spread the word and maybe I will see you there.

The flier is attached, but you can also find more details on the Eventbrite.

Thanks for sharing,
Abigail

--
Dr. Abigail Joseph
The Innovation Doctor -- innovation coaching for individuals, teams, and organizations

Follow me on LinkedIn | Instagram | YouTube
Subscribe to the Innovation To The Rescue newsletter

Holiday crafting workshop extrvaganza.pdf
Trả lời tất cả
Trả lời tác giả
Chuyển tiếp
Bài viết đã bị xóa