[Discussion] STEAM Museum Field Trips Curriculum

Sage Hirsch

Apr 30, 2024, 2:18:00 PMApr 30
to Bay Area Maker Educators
Hello All!

I work for the American Bookbinders Museum! We are in the process of applying for a grant that would allow us to develop content for new STEAM-based field trips (and also give free admission and transit to Title One schools.) I am really excited about undertaking this project!

However while we would be developing the content of the field trips in house we are considering hiring a consultant to ensure that our field trips align both with the learning standards of the Bay Area and also would fit in with the scope and sequence of classrooms in the Bay Area.

Does anyone have any recommendations of where we should look for people that could help with this? Or have estimates of what this would look like pricing and time-wise?

Thanks,
Sage Hirsch

Museum Manager
American Bookbinders Museum