Making + Equity networking event at the Children's Creativity Museum this weekend

pwan...@thetech.org

Feb 6, 2024, 8:32:48 PMFeb 6
to Bay Area Maker Educators
Hi Everyone,

There's a Making + Equity networking event at the Children's Creativity Museum this weekend! It is being hosted by the CRAFT network. The CRAFT Network is a national network that brings together practitioners and researchers to spark conversations and collaborations around issues of equity and making. It is a family and kid-friendly event! The event is on Saturday, February 10 from 4-7pm.

I'd love to see more local Bay Area makers represented there -- sharing stories about your makerspaces, making practices, and how that is shaped by our Bay Area communities, identities, and issues of equity and belonging. Let me know if you think you'd like to share a story -- targeting ~3 min (pwan...@thetech.org).

Thanks,
Prinda
--

Prinda Wanakule, PhD (she/her)

Senior Director, Inclusive Research, Development, & Impact Measurement

pwan...@thetech.org

The Tech

image (5).png
Message has been deleted