Grant Opportunity ~ Repair in Educational Settings

The Culture of Repair Project

Jan 12, 2024, 3:13:58 PMJan 12
to Bay Area Maker Educators
On January 15th The Culture of Repair Project will open the Spring 2024 grants cycle for proposals to develop programs and materials for teaching about repair in K-12 educational settings.

The announcement was made in the most recent Newsletter. Check it out for details.

It’d be a big help if you would share the news on social media.  The tweet's HERE and the Instagram post is HERE.

We’d welcome suggestions about other channels we could approach to broaden the call.  Please forward this on to friends and colleagues who might be interested.

P.S. While you're on the website, check out Educator Resources for a wonderful range of tools and materials to support teaching about repair, either in the classroom or as an after-school program. Repair's not just about teaching skills -- it's about shifting mindset, empowerment, seeing design: a shift in culture to an ethos of care. Rich, multi-dimensional, experiential learning.
Message has been deleted