MS Summits?

Rob Morrill

May 23, 2024, 5:49:29 PMMay 23
to Bay Area Maker Educators
Hi all. I'm wondering if anyone knows of coding or making summits in the Bay Area for MS students--events for kids to share and showcase work and ideas. (I'd be curious about such events elsewhere, too.)

Thanks,

Rob

Judianne Ganschow

May 23, 2024, 11:15:28 PMMay 23
to Rob Morrill, Bay Area Maker Educators

Hi Rob,

SVEF offers 19-day physical computing classes for grades 7 and 8 through the districts which use micro:bits or CPXs. They use a design thinking  approach. The students will need to be in a district that is participating. Not a summit, but lots of great making happening in these classes!

Best regards,

Judianne Ganschow

Coordinator – Computer Science

Integrated STEAM (iSTEAM)

Santa Clara County Office of Education

1290 Ridder Park Drive MC 237

San Jose, CA 95131-2304

(408) 453-4284

jgan...@sccoe.org

Responsibility - Learner - Relator - Input - Belief
Pronouns: she/her/hers

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links, open attachments or reply unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. Contact the Help Desk at 4357 if you need assistance.

Hi all. I'm wondering if anyone knows of coding or making summits in the Bay Area for MS students--events for kids to share and showcase work and ideas. (I'd be curious about such events elsewhere, too.)

Thanks,

Rob

Woodland School  l  Portola Valley, CA

650.854.9065 Main

woodland-school.org

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Vimeo | Linkedin