Maker Nexus GOFA Celebration and Open House

Abigail Joseph

Apr 1, 2024, 10:16:32 PMApr 1
to bay-area-mak...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,
If you happen to be open on Thursday night and can be in the South Bay, consider joining us at Maker Nexus for the Grandest Grand Opening on our Fifth Anniversary Celebration

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/grandest-grand-opening-on-our-fifth-anniversary-celebration-tickets-851869303017?aff=oddtdtcreator

It is a family affair a big celebration of things community and makery. It has been fun to serve on their Board of Directors and watch the organization blossom and grow over the years.

I apologize for the last-minute notice, but I am hopeful some of you may be able to stop by if even for a short while.

Best,
Abigail
--
Dr. Abigail Joseph
The Innovation Doctor -- innovation coaching for individuals, teams, and organizations

Follow me on LinkedIn | Instagram | YouTube
Subscribe to the Innovation To The Rescue newsletter