Robotics part-time mentor job posting at Woodside Priory

Clint Johns

Nov 16, 2023, 6:03:50 PM11/16/23
to bay-area-mak...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

My FIRST Robotics team is looking to hire an additional mentor who will complement and add to the skills already available within our current mentors, to assist in the upcoming 2024 season of January - April (and possibly beyond).

If you or someone you know may be interested in hands-on project-based learning with high schoolers to experience the engineering design process and have a lot of fun along the way, please forward to them! Happy to answer any questions too 🦾

Having worked here since January 2023 and now in my 20th year of teaching, I can wholeheartedly say that this job has been the most rewarding and enjoyable I have ever had the privilege of working in.❤️

Continued success in all you do,

Clint Johns (he/him/his)
Woodside Priory
Robotics Head Mentor